Sunday, April 18, 2010

Rhythmic shine [21-3-2003 }

The shining of victory is rhythmic .. it is there sometime and at other time , the shine is gone .. everything is dark..


THE RHYTHMIC SHINE [ 21-3-2003 }

When I am gone and no more on Earth

Finally blowing off all candles of my birth

Life shall move and no one shall care

That yet one more’s life cycle is over.

As smoke shall haze the air

And no more the wet eyes stare

At my dying funeral flame,

The Earth shall scarcely care .. deletion of yet another name.

Amid the haze shall be writ all memories

Amid the haze shall be spoken all the glorious stories ….

“All the tittles those I won , all the battles fought.

My defuncted spirit was how much crimson hot.

How much beloved was I , how much bonhomie,

How many endeavours were accomplished by me.

How they praised me , what respect;

What awe , fear and honour could I always expect.

How sweet I used to sing

When it was the yellow spring;

How would not I ever fear

Even the whitest of winter….

And how sudden did D Day did come to pass

When untimely Death my life did trespass

They would curse Death but finally accept the “fateful” day --

When amid tears and sobbing,their Hearts robbing ,I would go away.”

Yes I would go away evacuating all the well fought shrines,

The Earthly Halo would be no more there , but Heavenly halo shines..

“Fateful”? do I hear they to “Death” call ?

What rejuvenating eternal sleep,from all the earthly gall.

When I win , people applause and unwanted praise is mine,

And when mine is loss, they would be so gross and gone is the Rhythmic Shine.

And tears? and broken hearts ? they would never be the same..

The Earth would scarcely care,deletion of just one name.

And do not sigh , that all is gone to waste ,all that I won through strife,

‘Coz the Throne is always dynamic and that”s the way of life.

AH .. WHAT A SLEEP ! NO RUSH FOR WEALTH .. FOR UPHOLDING MY NAME..

DEPRIVING MILLIONS OF MY FELLOWS , NO RUSH FOR THE RHYTHMIC SHINE OF FAME

THIS RHYTHMIC SHINE , IT”S EARTHLY WINE , IS THE GIFT OF TYRANT LIFE;

I AWAIT SERENE DEATH TO END UP ALL MY SUPERFICIAL STRIFE.

4 comments:

  1. 2nd poem has a dedicatn attached with it,why not d 1st poem?is it bcuz ur hr8 got broken as ur muse wl never undrstnd ur overpowering emotion u had/ STILL HAVE 4 HER?????????????????? u sud hav sent it 2 her b4 she was hooked cooked and booked by sumbody else.pity dat she never able to see or hear it...............if she wud ,life might have differrent....................we now SHALL now never know hiw she wud have reacted to such enthalling piece of work from the man, going head over heela 4 her,life does so many injustice..............................

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wud love 2 see those famous creation,ramchorit type r chora gulo

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually in sooth, niether of the 2 poem had a dedication with it when written initially. As both were written in 2003 , theres no chance of dedicating the poem to medical students who r killing themself.

    i ud praise reading the poem in itself and not make a guide book of it

    ReplyDelete
  4. ato kobita cum chora thakte eta bacher karon ki?eta ki amra biyete invited na howar dukkho r ato din er buk bhoraa asha dhuk kore nibhe jaow er combined reaction bole dhore nite pari?na ki akhono moner kone lukea rakha ashe jodi se kobhu ase fire ,more buk majhare jalaye premer bati?aha reeeeeeeeeeeeeee,tomer ki je hobe????????????????????????????????????/

    ReplyDelete